Inspiration


We were born to make manifest the glory of God within us.
It is not just in some; it is in everyone.
[Marianne Williamson]



Thursday, April 02, 2009

Snail drop number two



Dropped: Camden, NSW
Number of toys: 1
Made by: Schelle
Dropped by: Schelle & family
When: 28 March 2009

And: I had hoped to leave this snail riding the ferris wheel, but the queue was a mile long and she whispered to me that she was afraid of heights. We rode the spinning teacups instead. She was a bit dizzy after that, so I left her to have a rest on the fence between the teacup ride and the playground, where she could watch lots of children enjoying the show. It will take a keen eye to spot her against all that colour and movement! I wish I could have stayed to see what happened :D



Not quite where I wanted to drop her, but the boys were hot and tired and it was either leave her here or take her home with me again and I didn't want to do that :)

(I do know she was gone the next morning when they were packing up the show.)

3 comments:

Steff said...

hope she is found by someone wh will love her

Saints and Spinners said...

I thought I had commented on this post, but I hadn't. I hope someone finds your sweet snail soon.

Mon @ bpab said...

Hi ya! Still looking for 1 more person to pay it forward, so jump on board!!
We are still running the Rainbow Comfort Packs, so any help would be brilliant!
Enjoy your day and thanks for looking me up.
Monica