Inspiration


We were born to make manifest the glory of God within us.
It is not just in some; it is in everyone.
[Marianne Williamson]



Saturday, September 30, 2006

Sunday - colour

I have such a backlog of these to catch up on :) lots of photos and no time to play... oh well, I am now WRITING MY CONCLUSION!!! wooohoooo - so to celebrate, here is some proof that spring is on the way - the frogs are back in my garden!

I thought this was very cute (keep in mind these frogs are tiny, about the size of the first joint of my thumb. I've never been able to photograph them before! I do so love the macro setting on my new camera!!!)

Sitting on the deck with bubby, I looked down and noticed a green frog on a brown leaf. How colourful, I thought to myself, and grabbed the camera.



Then looking up, I suddenly found myself looking at a brown frog on a green leaf...



Aren't they gorgeous?

A big welcome to the newest member of the Bordello, 'BeautifulBrownEyes' :) I hope you enjoy it here!

Steff says she has been having trouble with Blogger posting lately. Everything seems to be working tonight so fingers crossed it is back to normal.

I also notice Photo Friday's theme is 'Anger' which is going to be a tough one to photograph ;P I wonder if anyone else has some ideas?

No comments: