Inspiration


We were born to make manifest the glory of God within us.
It is not just in some; it is in everyone.
[Marianne Williamson]



Saturday, January 27, 2007

What, Wombat?

Lol... I was wrong! After trying unsuccessfully to get used to Bunyip as a name for my boy, I realised it wasn't going to work... I mean, he's not scaly & feathery & living in a swamp (though I do admit I've been a bit slack about vacuuming lately!) No... my boy's blogging name is one that I have been calling him from the very beginning... one that conveys his strong and sturdy build and determined nature... that's right! He's my little wombat ;D

and in his new camo overalls, he makes the perfect combat wombat ;P

I've been busy setting up the new blogs for him and moving my posts over from my site... it's been great fun working with new blogger's customisation abilities. I do love tweaking html! Nourishes some inner creative urge, in a crafty but non-tactile sort of way. As soon as I have something to read up there, I will add the links.

I had more erudite things to say, I'm sure... but once again time has frittered away from me, it's 4am and Wombat is waking for his early morning comfort feed.

1 comment:

Steff said...

yes wombat suits him much better