Inspiration


We were born to make manifest the glory of God within us.
It is not just in some; it is in everyone.
[Marianne Williamson]



Thursday, February 08, 2007

Scary Face Recognition

You know, I thought I looked pretty good on my wedding day... I felt pretty and feminine... somehow this face recognition thingy makes me wonder, though... the first time I tried it, months ago, it came up with Simone de Beauvoir, Chiang Kai-shek and Shimon Perez, among others - and Joe Pesci as my closest facial match :P I thought I'd give it a second chance, following my sister's inspiration, and here's what I got... can I hide now?



I tried a VERY old school photo, which was marginally better (I also remembered to limit this one to female faces, which probably skewed the result)...



My favourite photo from Wombat's baptism was better again... I don't mind being told I resemble Joni Mitchell, or Andi McDowell... but rofl I never thought I'd be compared to Kylie!!!



I think I'd better quit while I'm ahead!

1 comment:

Steff said...

your actually supposed to get a few of these done and find the common denominator lol - what is scary is when I did hubby at our wedding - had all these good looking guys - when I did him now his closest match was al capone lol
Still laughing at my sister ron howard