Inspiration


We were born to make manifest the glory of God within us.
It is not just in some; it is in everyone.
[Marianne Williamson]



Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY (Tuesday 17 February 2009 )...

Outside My Window... still raining - hasn't stopped all week!

I am thankful for... My car passing its rego inspection with no repairs needed.


I am thinking... about where I might find my missing earring - I think it may have gone flying when I was dashing around changing the sheets on Sunday.


From the learning room... lots of fun free printable matching games from childcareland.com


From the kitchen... food pyramids stuck on the fridge and cupboards as I attempt to explain to Wombat why he needs to eat his meat and veggies for dinner... and why chocolate is NOT on the breakfast menu! Here's a nice printable food guide and eating plan for young children - it's a pdf file. I'm going to make up a similar chart for myself!

I am wearing... purple and blue striped flannelette pyjamas

I am creating... a home journal / log book / control journal - whatever you want to call it! Attempting to get more organized, anyway...

I am going... to do some shopping with the boys today - get them out of the house at least!

I am reading... about washing my hair with bicarb and apple-cider vinegar. I tried it - and it's great! The best explanation I have found for why? is here.

I am hoping... for a little bit of sunshine to dry the washing!

I am hearing... Munchkin gurgling and singing and 'talking' on my lap as he tries to work out how to eat everything on my desk, including the keyboard and mousemat.


Around the house... everyone eles is just starting to wake up.

One of my favorite things... getting a great deal on ebay for something I need.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:



  • continue building my home journal

  • sort the lego

  • decluttering

Here is a picture thought I am sharing...


Blue-eyed Wombat, listening to the wind...

(The overalls are one of the ebay bargains referred to above - $50 Oshkosh for $18 - yay!) Wombat is needing new trousers!

This snippet of my life brought to you courtesy of the Simple Woman's Daybook. If you would like to join in too, you will find all the details here. Thanks, Peggy!

No comments: