Inspiration


We were born to make manifest the glory of God within us.
It is not just in some; it is in everyone.
[Marianne Williamson]



Sunday, July 01, 2007

Hygienic

After I bought my new camera - a Nikon Coolpix 7900 - earlier this year, I became addicted to photo challenges. Then I forced myself to give them up because they were taking too much of my time. I miss them! My favourite was Macroday, so I have decided to continue participating in just that one challenge. I do so love having a camera that takes macro shots ;D

This week's challenge is 'hygienic'.

Here are my secret weapons in the battle for Wombat hygiene - vinegar and bicarb soda.



I use them to clean his highchair & his potty... I use them to clean his bottles and his bath... I even use them washing his nappies (I use bicarb in the presoak cycle to get out any stains, a normal washing detergent in the main wash, and the vinegar in the rinse cycle to remove any soap residue. It also acts as a fabric softener.)

In case you are wondering what you are looking at in the photo above - I poured some vinegar into a saucer & dropped some bicarb in, then photographed the bubbles.

1 comment:

Scribbit said...

Very artsy of you I must say. My kids love the bubble action.