- Wombat had a really hard night (teething?) and didn't sleep at all well. Lots of cuddling and crying.
- When I went to sterilise Wombat's bottles this morning, there were five bottles and four teats. I know I used five bottles yesterday so there should be five of each. I've looked everywhere and can't find it.
- When I dried Yeti's mug the handle came off in my hand.
- I didn't get any exercise done this morning. I haven't made my to-do lists this morning.
- Wombat is awake and calling for breakfast but his bottles are still in the steriliser.
- I didn't get to 'swish and swipe' this morning.
- My brother wants my help with a school assignment and I haven't answered his questions yet.
- My sister has written two entries and I haven't commented on them yet.
- When I went to feed the chooks this morning I found that Ruby (who has been sitting on her eggs all this time and is STILL sitting on them) had actually hatched a chick... I found the dried out little body.
- I hadn't checked Ruby closely for a few days. I might have been able to save it if I hadn't been lazy.
- Term 3 starts today and I teach in an hour.
- My lesson is prepared but I didn't finish doing the work in my own book to show them.
- I have lost that lovely organised feeling I have had all this week....
Thursday, July 19, 2007
Inside out and upside down
13 things that are making me feel in a muddle this morning