Inspiration


We were born to make manifest the glory of God within us.
It is not just in some; it is in everyone.
[Marianne Williamson]



Tuesday, January 06, 2009

ABSee

Long time readers and those who know me will remember that in Wombat's early years (when I first bought a decent digital camera) I became a photo-challenge junky. It's a long time since I last indulged myself with such things, but this ABSee challenge looks like so much fun.

Since the challenge is to be posted on Fridays, I will try to link the photo in with my Poetry Friday creation as well.

Of course, as soon as I started typing both boys woke from the blessed relief of an afternoon nap (it is stinking hot - over 40 degrees C) so we will see where my good intentions lead... Now, I'm off to dispense breast milk and iced water as required...

No comments: