Inspiration


We were born to make manifest the glory of God within us.
It is not just in some; it is in everyone.
[Marianne Williamson]



Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I'm a crunchy mama!

My post on how to build a no-dig-garden was featured on the new Crunchy Mama blog! Hmmm... I do believe that this is the first award this blog has ever received. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside :D

Crunchy Mama Award

Click the button to head on over to Crunchy Mama, where you will find more ideas for good living!

2 comments:

Steff said...

wow i would just feel happy if i had a comment from someone who wasnt my sister lol.
but a real award - well done

Saints and Spinners said...

I need a no-dig garden. So much of my gardening in the past few years has been broadening out the southern exposure space in front of our house from a wee strip to something one can actually use for planting. Our soil is not great, but the back yard is particularly challenging because of the partial shade and the pine tree.