Inspiration


We were born to make manifest the glory of God within us.
It is not just in some; it is in everyone.
[Marianne Williamson]



Friday, September 15, 2006

Boredom strikes again as i do more of these things

in an evil attemt to distract my sister for a millisecond mwahahaha - Thats my job you know - as little sister - to get you to pay attention to me :) "I can't stand this any longer. Somebody please pay attention to me! Hello, pay attention to me! Look at me! I'm Bart, I'm Bart! Look at me, look at me, look at me!" lol

ANYWHO....
3x Thursday: Things You Look Forward To

1. While living your day-to-day life, what are 3 things you look forward to throughout the week?
a) Photo blogging (its true not a suck)
b) Warwick coming home from work
c) Watching neighbours (thats sad isn't it)

2. Thinking into the future, what are 3 things you look forward to achieving?
a) moving back to Sydney
b) my second child
c) Travel to Paris

3. Do you look forward to weekends? Why?
Oh Desperatly - though I love Kaelyn to bits - thats my relax time when i can sleep in or just bum a bit - but mostly i like them cause i like spending time with both warwick and kaelyn together

Bonus Question for Comments: Got anything special coming up that you're looking foward to? What is it?
A Trip to Porepunka - Ive never been there its out near mount buffalo its a great caravan park on the river - but mostly i ma looking forward to it because it will be our first holiday for ages - lately every bit of time off waz gets we head up to sydney - and its not that relaxing - inlaws and stuff - I am really looking forward to just having a holiday with our little family

1 comment:

Myth said...

yay for millisecond distractions :P

jealous of Porepunka - when are you going? Hubby's grandma comes from there so he is real fond of the place... we might be able to set up a family holiday for the bubbies there sometime :) but enjoy your little family trip!!!

lol... shows how unaussie I am - I read watching "neighbours" and first thought was stickybeaking at the next-doors... but then I'm the only girl of our generation I know who doesn't get off on soapies...

I look forward to the photo challenges too... can't wait to get this thesis out of the way so I can play more! halfway there...

check out the 'hungry' pic on my website - I'm real proud of it but you have to see it full size to appreciate it & I don't have time to post it here anyway... already naughty for being here... going now :P