Inspiration


We were born to make manifest the glory of God within us.
It is not just in some; it is in everyone.
[Marianne Williamson]



Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Manic Monday and Miss Elaine

Basic Comfort
Do you have a favorite comfort food? If so, what is it?
White bread - i Love fresh white bread - with peanutbutter about 1cm thick - or ham and cheese and tomato on fresh white bread - or anything on it yum yum

Where do you go when you need to re-charge or get away from it all?
bed with a book

Is there a certain item of clothing that always makes you feel better or more comfortable when you wear it?
My Corset - for two reasons - 1. because its sliming :) and 2. because my boobs are "lifted up where they belong" and no other item of clothing can do this - it is soooo comfie - i wasnt to go back in time to when they wore corsets all day long - oh bliss

The Cat’s out of the Bag!
1. I have always been fascinated with - Animals
2. My secret crush is- ooh i am at a loss for this one
3. I have a secret desire to- have massive amounts of liposuction
4. My family irritates me when- I am caught in the middle
5. I can keep a secret only if - Its about me

No comments: