Inspiration


We were born to make manifest the glory of God within us.
It is not just in some; it is in everyone.
[Marianne Williamson]



Friday, September 08, 2006

Thursdays Photo Challenge-School


This is my first school photo - taken in kindergarten...There are so many things about this photo I love - I love the backdrop of brown paper, my Blue Skivy and red knit jumper - I used to never understand why my mother always dressed me in skivvies and now i find myself doing it all the time to kaelyn. And lastly my hair - I hated short hair - i felt it made me look like a boy but most of all what is happenning with my fringe - I must have cut it myself - either that or mum was into the vodka lol

1 comment:

Myth said...

you always looked like such a cute little pixie... now Kae is carrying on the tradition!