Inspiration


We were born to make manifest the glory of God within us.
It is not just in some; it is in everyone.
[Marianne Williamson]



Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Occupation

I'm sure Steff must be feeling lonely here all by herself lately but she is bravely keeping up the amusement :) We had a huge storm on Sunday which knocked out the power for two days (for us that means no water as well) and the phone was out for three days... fun fun fun... anyway that means I am still struggling to finish my thesis first draft - it is now over a month late :( so NO time for procrastination, unfortunately - not even a quick weekly update! However, since I don't want Steff to give up on me entirely... here's a quick 'occupation' shot - you've all heard more than enough about my 'study occupation' so here's something I spend quite a bit of time dealing with every day...

No comments: