Inspiration


We were born to make manifest the glory of God within us.
It is not just in some; it is in everyone.
[Marianne Williamson]



Friday, September 08, 2006

Boy eating friiday feast

My big boofy boy - I miss him...everyday I question if i did the right thing sending my bunnies to a new home - I will always feel I abandoned them.

I'm starting to wonder - Michelle is posting most of her photo challenges to her website and i seem to be the only one posting here - have i taken it over?

FRIDAY FEAST
Appetizer
Name 3 things that you are wearing today.
Black Striped Pants, Pink hooded zipper top, christmas earings

Soup
Who was the last person you hugged?
Kaelyn of course

Salad
What do you like to order from your favorite fast food place?
Strip sub

Main Course
What time of day do you usually feel most energized?
Morning after aerobics

Dessert
Using the letters in your first name, write a sentence. (Example: Sweet unusual spaniels are nice.)
So The Evening Passes Here Apathetically Now Internet Encumbered

1 comment:

Myth said...

What a cute boofy :) I'm sure he's having a lovely time in his new home, and you will have pet bunnies again, I'm sure of it!

lol... you called me Michelle. Does that mean I'm in trouble? No-one ever calls me by my full name unless I'm in trouble...

Christmas earrings? now I'm imagining little santas with flashing LEDs... that's getting into the spirit a bit early, isn't it? Somehow I hope that's not what you meant...

and I LOVE your sentence! Brilliant!