Inspiration


We were born to make manifest the glory of God within us.
It is not just in some; it is in everyone.
[Marianne Williamson]



Sunday, September 03, 2006

just testing

This one was uploaded to blogger...

This one is a url reference from my site linked through the upload image page...



This one is a url reference using the basic html 'img src' tag (click the 'edit html' tab at the top of the create posts window first)...


Let's see which ones work???

Ouch - that's painful - the top one is the only one of these that is reliably there and doesn't play havoc with the formatting, so I'm gonna continue uploading my images from my computer to blogger :P The others seem to have had more luck with different methods, so maybe they can offer their own hints and tips?

oh - and as Steff has said earlier, images need to be around 400 wide or else they muck up the side menus... though uploading to blogger avoids this by resizing it automatically...

Good luck ;D

1 comment:

Ingrid said...

I haven't had troubles linking them from urls, so far, but I don't know what exactly am I doing right, to clarify whoever needs help.
You see, I'm a genius by accident. :P