Inspiration


We were born to make manifest the glory of God within us.
It is not just in some; it is in everyone.
[Marianne Williamson]



Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Moody Monday - Absent

In a vein similar to my sister's idea - I was going to do Kaelyn's cot when she wasn't in it but the more I thought about it the more spooked I became - thoughts of cot death (though she is way past that) or any other reason her little cot would be permenantly absent was just scary - I suppose it could be a lovely artistic shot that would capture that feeling of "absent" after losing a baby but I just didnt want to do it - something about making your fears too real. I would probebly have done it in a sepia tone
So here is my absent pic...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

And the one who is absent home again
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: