Inspiration


We were born to make manifest the glory of God within us.
It is not just in some; it is in everyone.
[Marianne Williamson]



Sunday, September 10, 2006

Macro Sunday

I am going to have to put my head down and concentrate at full speed for the next week, with no excuses... so you won't be seeing me again for a while... wish me luck!!!

before I go, this Sunday's Macroday challenge is 'car'... my haiku is:

Old Holden Kingswood
parked in a paddock, rusting
and gathering moss.


(or, alternative last line)

and growing lichen.

I just can't decide which photo to use, so I'm putting it to a vote - I snapped these when David and I went for a walk during a break in the rain today - which one do you like best?

one:


two:


three:


four:


five:


They look better in a larger size with more detail, but this will have to do for now :)

3 comments:

Myth said...

two and five are probably my favourites... I wanted something different as other entries so far are of shiny new cars or old toy cars :P

Steff said...

I like number 5

Ingrid said...

I like two and four.