Inspiration


We were born to make manifest the glory of God within us.
It is not just in some; it is in everyone.
[Marianne Williamson]



Wednesday, September 13, 2006

shhh I'm not really here...

4000 words done, only 11000 to go... my lecturers are busy trying to arrange for me to give my presentation by video or telephone, so that's a massive bonus (can't remember if I told you that yet or not...)

David's been VERY actively teething and hardly sleeping today so I am functioning on about 4 hours sleep myself (anyone got some matchsticks to keep my eyelids open?)

just thought I'd pop in during a quick study break and post the pics Steff mentioned for you... save you going to my site :)

Moody Monday - ABSENT



(and to prove I didn't just throw a stone into the dam...)


Tuesday - STONE

Steff posted a bunny, so of course, I had to find a stone lion (if you know us, that will make perfect sense)... this was 2001, my graduation at Sydney University... I wonder if UNE will have a stone lion for me to be photographed with next year? I do hope so...

No comments: