Inspiration


We were born to make manifest the glory of God within us.
It is not just in some; it is in everyone.
[Marianne Williamson]



Friday, September 08, 2006

occasional amusement

Well she said "I am relying on you guys to provide me with some occasional amusement!!!" and finally I have the internet up and working after almost a week with only being able to get on it for 5 min every 6hrs or not at all - gasp gasp - sweet sweet friend - (kisses laptop passionately and then notices you all looking at me in a strange and slightly uncomfortable way) ahem well anyway - CHALLENGES YAHH

Let me catch up last fridays photo challenge was SILVER - my most precious silver item is this charm


On the front it says "he who holds the key holds the key to me heart" and on the back "Warwick holds the key" and he does - if you look carefully he wears a tiny key around his neck ...has done for nigh on 13 years now. I bought the pendant 3 weeks after we started going out - hey I was 17 break pendants were all the rage...unfortunatly I lost it on a dirty weekend in dapto so then searched high and low and rebought it for one of our wedding aniversaries.

No comments: