Inspiration


We were born to make manifest the glory of God within us.
It is not just in some; it is in everyone.
[Marianne Williamson]



Monday, September 18, 2006

The fabled fridge

Hi folks,

well I survived the presentation... did you know that a 30 minute speech equals 3750 words? I was impressed... had to stay up till 5am writing it, didn't fall asleep until 5:30, and then David woke up full of beans & wanting to play at 6am... *wobble* I think I did surprisingly well under the circumstances! Anyway, I am just here to post my promised fridge picture, then I'm going to rattle off the quickest update ever, and finally, I'm going to try and race through the final two chapters I have to write before my long-suffering supervisor gives up on me altogether! (He was very nice on the phone today... it is very disconcerting talking for 30 minutes into a phone and not hearing ANYTHING from the other end, hoping that 15 people are sitting there hanging on your every word...)

the fridge...



we actually use two fridges next to each other - this is the one that stores the milk, chocolate, and cat food. I have two clear pictures of both fridges, but if I showed them, I'd have to spend hours ranting about how I disagree with MIL's fridge-packing technique... and since I don't have time... this is the first pic I took, when I had the camera on the wrong setting... I kinda like it :) It gives the impression of what a fridge looks like at 4am when you've been studying all night :P welcome to my world!

No comments: