Inspiration


We were born to make manifest the glory of God within us.
It is not just in some; it is in everyone.
[Marianne Williamson]



Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Way Back Wednesday

Way back Wednesday - Amusement Parks: roller coasters, games, carnies, what could be more fun? If you don't have an amusment park shot how about a fair or festival picture?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Ok this is the best I could come up with on a minature train...And yes I have a perm - one of the biggest mistakes of my life it looked dreadful lots of really tiny afro like curls - My sister of course looks glamerous and cool (for the late 80's) as always

1 comment:

Myth said...

oh dear... for some reason that photo REALLY makes me laugh... maybe it's the kookaburra on the treebranch in the background... or maybe it's just my teenage over-inflated sense of self-importance!