Inspiration


We were born to make manifest the glory of God within us.
It is not just in some; it is in everyone.
[Marianne Williamson]



Thursday, August 24, 2006

Couldn't resist this...

OK. I have promised myself no more procrastination until Friday, so you shall just have to amuse yourselves without me...

but I couldn't resist telling you about this before I go:

http://www.oceangram.com/

you can click on a bottle to send your own message out across the seas, or you can just leave the page open while you do something else, and after a while, a bottle will come drifting in across the ocean from somewhere else in the world!!! you click on the bottle, add your own message and send it off on its way to some other (lonely/pathetic/bored/procrastinating) person...

I know, I know... small things amuse small minds...

I wonder how long it will take for my next bottle to drift in??????

(if you see a message by MW from Australia - it's from me :P )

2 comments:

Ingrid said...

Ooooh, this looks like fun! *waits for a bottle*

Steff said...

thanks for the latest addiction