Inspiration


We were born to make manifest the glory of God within us.
It is not just in some; it is in everyone.
[Marianne Williamson]



Friday, August 25, 2006

Stuff Portrait Friday

1. Stuff that annoys the living shit out of you.



I kid you not, feral hordes of dustbunnies roam wild in this house. It doesn't matter how often I clean, dust, sweep and vaccuum... as soon as I turn my back they come thronging in again... it was worse before they paved the road... and it doesn't help that I shed hair faster than a persian cat... but yeah, ze dustbunnies, dey bug me!!!

2. YOUR space.



lol... this was mainly an excuse to tidy it up a bit :P I have an idea for a "find-the-object" competition while I am away giving my thesis presentation mid-September, so you might see this photo again... depends on if I get time to make the prizes I have in mind :)

3. Something in your life that keeps the makers of Xanax (anti-anxiety/nervous drugs, like Prozac) in business.



*sigh* the aforementioned thesis... or at least, the literature review that preceeded it... this is the one that got me top of the class... and now I must buzz off and bee good ;P if I want to keep that position

(I would have given you some Thursday challenge PLANT pics, but you're probably bored with them all from my updates, anyway... and I couldn't pick just one... so you got a 'stuff portrait' instead)

1 comment:

Steff said...

Wow - the dust bunnies grow big in your part of the world