Inspiration


We were born to make manifest the glory of God within us.
It is not just in some; it is in everyone.
[Marianne Williamson]



Saturday, August 19, 2006

Friday's Feast (Myth)

Appetizer: What color is your car? white

Soup: If you could wake up tomorrow with full training in another occupation and a job in that field, what would it be? lion tamer

Salad: How many times in your life have you had the flu (or something similar)? are you kidding? more times than I can count! Twice this year...

Main Course: What is something that has happened to you this week that you didn't expect? I 'chatted' with my little brother for half-an-hour using Google Talk (I've never used an online message thingy before - most people I know are sound asleep when I'm online...)

Dessert: How old were you when you had your first kiss? Fourteen

No comments: