Inspiration


We were born to make manifest the glory of God within us.
It is not just in some; it is in everyone.
[Marianne Williamson]



Thursday, August 24, 2006

Tuesday twosome - (Steff)

1. Where were you 2 hours ago and what were you doing?
In bed Kaelyn had woken up 7 min before and we were snuggling and playing in bed

2. Who was your 2nd boyfriend/girlfriend and how old were you?
that's a hard one what is classed as "boyfriend" I suppose I have only had two what I would call "relationships" but small flingy things - too many to mention so I suppose my second flingy thing would have been Gus - resident bad boy and friend of my first boyfriend

3. Who are your 2 closest friends and explain why you chose them?
Tinkie - because she makes me laugh - no matter how down I am or how mundane an experience the two of us can be in fits of giggles
Bambi - Moreso since she had her daughter who is 3 months older than k but we were always close sine school - Bambi is a rock - she is a solid person and a friendship I feel I could always rely on

4. What 2 accomplishments are you most proud of and why?
Sticking out my marriage through the hard parts - proud because it was hard and I could have so easily taken the easy way out
Award for the best paper at a conference I attended and presented at - Proud because it made me feel validated and smart

5. What were the last 2 television shows you watched and did you enjoy it?
House - And yes as always
Playschool - funnily enough I love playschool - I know all the songs (imprinted upon me as a child) its full of great activities that I cant wait to do with k when she is older - I imagine watching playschool together and then going and doing an activity

No comments: