Inspiration


We were born to make manifest the glory of God within us.
It is not just in some; it is in everyone.
[Marianne Williamson]



Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Self-portrait?


(And now I try to participate in the photo challenges in which I can use old pics of mine, since right now my computer is not at my house, where my camera is, etc.)
I have to say, I never really liked pictures of my self. Well, my face, specifically.
That's why the ones I'm in, I always have something like a stuffed animal on my head. You know, to counterbalance. Provide some cuteness!
So, here, although I have no penguin... There's my beloved kitty hat. I won't say "I wear it everyday" because it would be madness to do so in the summer... In fact, I think it would be madness to wear it everyday in the winter, too! But I like it. That's my point. And when my friends think of kitty hats, they think of me. That makes me happy. ^_^

1 comment:

Myth said...

MEOW!!! and don't forget stripes! Especially stripy socks... whenever I see long stripy socks I always think "ASUKA" ;D