Inspiration


We were born to make manifest the glory of God within us.
It is not just in some; it is in everyone.
[Marianne Williamson]



Sunday, August 20, 2006

Minor details

In case anyone was wondering, I am keeping the default US time zone since most of the challenges come from the US - this makes it a bit weird for those of us on the other side of the world, as the day is pretty much over before the new challenges are posted :P

Of course, while I have grouped the challenges under days of the week for convenience, nothing says that a challenge has to be answered on any particular day... I think a challenge should be open until a new one replaces it on the site where you found it... I guess you can even do challenges that have expired if they appeal to you :P

The rules are there are no rules! Except to have fun...

(I'm only writing this so I can post at 1am and see what time that means in 'Blogger time' :P)

3 comments:

Myth said...

So 1am Sunday here is 7:20am Saturday there, according to Blogger... interesting... no wonder there haven't been any new Saturday challenges available whenever I checked :P

LOL... ok, enough posting from me... now it's someone else's turn...

Steff said...

damn it - thats going to make me late for the friday ones as its hard for me to post on weekends (thats family time) and i was so looking forward to some monay ones - looks like its sunday for me

Myth said...

hey - enjoy family time - that's first priority... it will all still be waiting when you've got time to play - a challenge is open for as long as you want it to be!