Inspiration


We were born to make manifest the glory of God within us.
It is not just in some; it is in everyone.
[Marianne Williamson]



Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Self Portrait

This one had me stumpped for a while - I hate how i look in photos these days - as they say the camera doesn't lie...Its just not how i think of myself and i am always quite shocked at how fat i am when i look in the mirror - The self image I have of myself - how i think and imagine myself - comes from my favorite photo of me - at 17 - its bad quality cause it resided many years in hubbies wallet as we were dating - skinny little young me - this is how i see myself
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

1 comment:

Myth said...

lol :) I know what you mean... I've got the 'skinny young pic from hubby's wallet' syndrome as well! It's a good thing that they'll always think of us that way too, isn't it? ;D