Inspiration


We were born to make manifest the glory of God within us.
It is not just in some; it is in everyone.
[Marianne Williamson]



Thursday, August 31, 2006

A little late, but Self portrait nonetheless




This is me..or what you'll get of me.

These days, you couldn't pay me to be in front of a camera. I'm not in a place in my life where I want to be able to look back and see myself in all my whaley-ness. *yes, it s a word in my world*

But my eyes. They're a good feature. I don't wear my heart on my sleeve...I wear it in my eyes. I can't hide things very weel, because they're so expressive.

If you can get a good look at my eyes, you can get a good look at me.

1 comment:

Myth said...

jeepers creepers, where'd you get those peepers??? lol... now you've got me sitting here staring into your eyes... all your life I wish you luck - you are, you are a lovely duck ;D