Inspiration


We were born to make manifest the glory of God within us.
It is not just in some; it is in everyone.
[Marianne Williamson]



Monday, August 21, 2006

Friends - At last inspiration

This one had me stumped - Myth had taken my only idea already so I was going to give it a miss - then an opportunity presented itself out of the blue - A photo of true friendship - I realise its close to my sisters post - but friends are friends.
It all started on a bad night - Tigger (k's best friend and bed companion)got unfortunately splattered with vomit (as a loved one who is in bed with you might in time of sickness) and so was washed and hung out to dry...until K spotted him...those are real tears of anguish - and the look she is giving me once tigger has been safely removed from the line says all.
Friendship is caring about your friends dignity and being willing to stand up to protect it!!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I had to resize tis otherwise the links to the right didnt work - so click on the thumbnail to see original which was much better :(

1 comment:

Myth said...

GORGEOUS!!! :D love the pic of the little hands rescuing Tigger... makes a wonderful montage!